Replacing Hard BEd... Help!

sheriefx

We are looking to either replace the hard mattress in our Heartland North Trail or adding a foam mattress topper. Does anyone have any suggestions for this? I have looked at toppers online and the reviews seem to be all over the place and I have no idea which would be the best to get. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thank you for your help!!

SLJKansas

SLJKansas
We added a 2" memory foam topper to our bed in our Big Horn, it mad a world of difference. We bought ours from Overstock.com and it was a from Seally. If you have a king size bed we bought the California size.

supernan1414

We also have a 2" memory foam topper. The 2011 Big Horn has a pillow top mattress so maybe it would have been OK but we had this in the previous 5er and brought it over to this one. Our first 5er the bed was so hard went to Walmart the very next day and bought a foam topper for it. Either the memory foam or the regular foam toppers make a big difference.

pegmikef

Our foam topper came from Sams Club and works great in our North Trail. Someone told me to just use an electric carving knife to cut it to length and that worked well too.

robnmo

We went the other route but it was a two fold venture. We moved our pillowtop that came standard to the garage and went and found a very comfy mattress and put in the bedroom. But even if we didn't move the mattress to the garage we would have replaced it with what we have now.