ATF: Elk / Eagle Ridge - Elkridge express E26

sardis

Hi, I just bought an Elkridge express e26 and because of camping time contraints I needed the fifthwheel within the next few weeks. The dealer was able to obtain an e26 that is currently on the line with all the options I wanted except the elkridge express e26 already had the heated and enclosed underbelly added as an option to the fifthwheel on the line. I was told I had to pay a little extra for this particular fifthwheel as it was already on the line and had this option. I cannot find this option available anywhere for the Elkridge express line of fifthwheels. I see it is standard for the regular Elkridge line of fifthwheels. Is this a new option for the 2012 Elkridge express line?

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
I think I would question the dealer about it. Sounds kinda shady to me. Call HL and ask about it yourself. JMHO

B

bwwalczak

Thank you for your question. I understand it could be confusing.

There are really two different options here. On the ElkRidge Expresss, there is an option for enclosed gooseneck and diamond plate front. Second, there is a silent option for an enclosed underbelly. We refer to them as silent options because they are added mid model year run, and not published.

There are dealers who only order product a certain way, even though primary vehicle specifications may differ.

If the dealer told you he can get his hands on an Express for you right now, please be sure to get a copy of the Heartland MSRP sheet to insure optional correctness. If you have any questions regarding a specific model, please call Heartland at 574-266-8726.

Express units are selling quickly right now!

sardis

Thank you for the reply. Its awesome when the brand manager answers your question. I'm looking forward to owning my new fifth wheel, I was told by the dealer that this was probably a canceled order with this option added so I guess I just got lucky.
Thank you again for the reply.