New design

drphelps

Just a prospective Landmark owner here. I like various aspects of all the unit, but..
If you could design a Landmark that had:
1. Living room of the San Antonio
2. Kitchen area/counters of the Grand Canyon
3. Bath/Bedroom of the San Antonio

Now, there you go!!

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Well, I don't know if that will happen, but welcome from the Oregon group!
Kristy

jbeletti

Sounds like a San Canyon :)

For me, I'd live to have a San Largo - upper deck of San Antonio an lower deck of Key Largo. That would be a long, long trailer!

Jim

JamesD

@drphelps,
I'm another prospective owner and I totally understand where you are coming from.
They don't quite offer exactly what you want.
I want a Grand Canyon with an island like the Key Largo... and the bigger shower of the Key Largo wouldn't hurt.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
@drphelps,
I'm another prospective owner and I totally understand where you are coming from.
They don't quite offer exactly what you want.
I want a Grand Canyon with an island like the Key Largo... and the bigger shower of the Key Largo wouldn't hurt.

Just get the Key Largo. Thats what we did and we are ever so happy with our choice. The Key Largo is a great coach. And so far after living in it for 3 weeks we are both feeling right at home. Couldn't be more pleased with the whole Heartland Experience!!!!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jim, I guess I want a Key Antonio... Upper deck Key Largo, Lower deck San Antonio.... Oh wait, I have that floorplan.... It's my Elk Ridge 34QSRL.

But i do like the appointments of the Landmarks, and the jumbo shower. Any chance that will trickle on down to the other lines?

jbeletti

Erika,

Yes, we are already seeing the mega-bath or slightly smaller versions of it finding their way into other Heartland lines.

Jim