Don't Do What I Did......

SilverRhino

I've been enjoying the benefits of this Forum for a couple of years......During that time I always "meant to join the Owners Club" but never did!! Always had an excuse..."don't have the credit card near the computer", "I'll do it next time I log on", "Don't have the VIN # handy" etc. etc.

Well today I gave myself a Birthday present.......Finally got off my dead behind and became member #1903!!

I belong to other groups that I pay a lot more money for and receive a lot less!! So....If you keep saying "I've got to do that" do it now!!

This is a great forum with a lot of really nice people.....In itself the forum would be worth it......but this way I get a plaque, name tags and a discount!!

I'm a Happy Camper!!

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Welcome from WA State! Hey...1903 will be easy to remember. It was a very good year, sort of the birth of aircraft and Harleys!

Best Wishes!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations and welcome to the club from the state of Tennessee.

truknutt

Committed Member
Hey, the light bulb just lit when I realized that it's your Birthday (read right past it in your OP)!! Happy Birthday, Randy!!

handva

Another way to remember 1903 is the placard number for a tanker load of gasoline.

Sorry, I'm a HazMat Tech, had to put it out there.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Way to go Randy. Welcome to the HOC. Did we meet at Ron Hoovers in Donna over the winter? A bell is ringing somewhere...

rarnold

Thank you SilverRhino. After reading your entry and hearing all those things I've been telling myself, I got up, got the card, updated our info and joined the HOC. Donna & I await our number. Thanks for your motivation. Hope to see all of you fellow HOC's out there on the road some day.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Another way to remember 1903 is the placard number for a tanker load of gasoline.

Sorry, I'm a HazMat Tech, had to put it out there.

Now I'll think of Randy (SilverRhino) everytime I see a gasoline tanker!

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Welcome from the great state of Mississippi or Missippi as pronounced here. Are you Goshen to the Rally?

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations also to Rod and Donna who also just joined the Heartland Owners Club (see post 12). I understand that there's a active group in California which you will have a lot of fun with. If your travels take you thru the eastern part of Tennessee, give a holler.

bluebirdsnfur

SilverRhino, just want to say hi. We are very new to this forum and have learned so much and have a lot more to learn.

conip

Welcome from another pair of new members! Jack and Connie Presley and two mutts that love to camp...

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the club. We hope to see you in October in Canton TX. for our rally there.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Randy and Mary;

I can't tell you how it warmed my heart to read your post. Welcome to the club! I hope you will have the opportunity to make it to some of our great rallies. They are the best 'cause our members are the best! Don't forget, you can go to any rally, anywhere, anytime.