Its Home!

ElkStalker

Took delivery last Sunday. A little mix up in the delivery but it saved me 500 mile round trip so It worked out.

2011 cyclone 3010 with dual pane windows, bedroom fantastic vent, fold down queen beds in the garage red exterior with mocha interior. I did not want a generator as it saves weight and about $5000. RVwholesalers put slide awnings on it.

It is a tight fit to get it next to my house but I have full hook ups (30amp, water and sewer). I could hook up cable if I wanted to but that would only happen if I really got put in the dog house.

Untitled 0 00 00-01 (3).jpgUntitled 0 00 00-01 (4).jpgUntitled 0 00 00-01 (2).jpg

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
That is a tight fit! But fits just fine and will make a great dog house. Congrads.

ElkStalker

I bought this TH sight unseen. Never been in a 3010 but have been in other Cyclones. We did not want a camper longer than 35ft because many camp ground here in MT have small spots. We do not have "toys" but four kids with bike and other stuff. The garage will be dining room and bedroom/play house area.

truknutt

Committed Member
Man don't poke that bear; never joke about the doghouse! Congrats on the purchase; you'll have fun with your new toy.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new home. Now all you have to do is join the Heartland Owners Club and join in all the fun rallies. Plus you can save on parts ordered from the factory. Enjoy and travel safely.

71stang99

Congrats on the trailer! How was the delivery with RVW? I to am buying a trailer sight unseen. This is the last step on my trials to get my trailer (300c) and have yet to get positive contact about the dates. I was told by the finance employee that it was best to do it via email to the customer service? They are supposed to deliver it to Omaha as I will be coming from NV. Did the driver do any type of walkaround that explained the features? Thanks.

ElkStalker

I was supposed to pick the camper up in Billings MT and was going to have a fun weekend with the family. Well best laid plans didn't work, my son got sick and RVW were not able to get it their on time anyway because of a truck break down with the delivery co. So they delivered it to my house here in Helena which is about 240 farther for the quoted price. So I saved hotel, gas, and food costs but lost out on a little fun. Delivery guy was real nice but this was only his second unit deliverd. I felt bad for him as he battle 40mph headwind across SD and had to back it into my RV pad. All I was really concerned about was that it had the right options and no damage, beyond that it is warranty work? Delivery guy did keep in good contact along the road so I think you will have no problem picking it up in Omaha. RVW did let me know thru email offline date and I called them after that to let them know what date I wanted it delivered. So in the end I saved a little and have a great camper parked outside. Let us know how it goes for you. I wanted the 300c but they did not have a price yet when I ordered mine.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
ElkStalker, Congrats on the new rig. Ya know, in addition to a dog house, the RV makes a great guest house. BTW, is that a Chevy in the garage and a Dodge tow vehicle in front of the rig? Just curious.

ElkStalker

You would be correct Ray. Tahoe in the garage and my "man van" mega cab for pullin. Wisconsin Rapids is a nice place for the summer. I spent my summers on Green Lake and grew up in Elgin, IL. I do miss the lake but not IL!