ATF: Bighorn - Option costs

wonka

I was wondering if there was a way to get MSRP on factory options. Funny as it sounds, we like our BH so much we will most likely look to buy another unit. We would like to know what the cost increase of each option would be so we could decide how much we really NEED it. We are thinking about things like dual pane windows, convection microwave, generator prep ( things we currently don't have), beauty plank flooring, central vac, hydraulic gear and slides, leather couch and recliners ( things we do). Is full body paint available on other units aside from the Ti?
Thanks
Bill

jnbhobe

MSRP is listed on the forum for most all models. Do a Google search and you will find them.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Wonka, HERE is the link to the 2011 MSRP list. I don't think the 2012 is out, but the pricing should be close.

Peace
Dave

K

karykatz

Bill,

Jim Beletti has an updated option sheet that will be posted today. The painted Bighorn option is only available for the Ti32. We no longer offer the wood pland flooring. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

jbeletti

Bill - here's a link to the latest MSRP sheet for the 2012 model year Bighorn.

Thanks and we hope to earn your repeat business.

Jim