Heartland Annual Sales

jdfishing

Anyone know if Heartland releases their annual total sales numbers by model; Landmark, Bighorn, etc. and if so, where I might find it? I've searched but come up empty. Also, does the forum track members by model/year of RV owned? Thanks for any info.

Schultz14

I'm interested in this too JD. Hope somebody knows where to get the info. I'd be happy just finding out how many trailers Heartland sold last year.

jbeletti

Gents,

Statistical Surveys tracks retail RV registrations via states/provinces DMVs. They tabulate and publish to subscribers, a myriad of reports. Heartland supplies these reports to me a few times a year. Landmark, Bighorn and Big Country are produced in Plant 2. Their numbers are combined in the Statistical Surveys reports. As such, when I supply them here on the forum, I won't have the break down.

This forum has over 11,000 members. Some of them are Heartland product owners. Product information is optional when users register. So, while there is some information contained in the forum on product ownership, for the most part, it's not very actionable. As such, I don't use it for much.

What is driving your curiousity?

Jim

jdfishing

Jim:
Just curious basically. My question may have been misleading. I was looking for the number of units sold, not the $$$ value of the units. Was trying to figure out which is their best seller and by what margin. I could guess, based on what I see in the forum, but I don't know if the forum members are a statistically representative sample of Heartland owners.