Sundance countertop extension

Here is the countertop extension my husband made for our 08 Sundance 2900MK. It is made of ash wood, stained pecan, 5 coats of satin urathane varnish. The hardware was purchased from Rockler and painted brown with Rustoleum. I think he did a great job, and I will put my wastebasket under the extension, although it covers a floor vent. He also trimmed the sink covers down so they lay flat. Heading out for our first trip tomorrow.:)

//heartlandowners.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=1168&stc=1&d=1175450760

//heartlandowners.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=1169&stc=1&d=1175450760

Attachments

• counter extension 003.jpg
    counter extension 003.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 299
  • counter extension 005.jpg
    counter extension 005.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 288

Tom of Ypsi

Very nice job and very professional looking. My bet after Heartland sees your extension they will start offering them or adding them on.

Have a safe trip and if you get around the Ypsilanti area give us a holler, maybe we can meet up for some coffee and chit chat.

ChopperBill

Very nice! Our factory installed extension is more of an after thought then something for real use and I have been muling over ways to make it better. Thanks for the idea!

fishn2dmax

We're thinking about buying a 2900MK tomorrow. If we buy one, would your husband be willing to build another one just like ;)? This is the one thing my dear Wife noticed was missing on the 2900 MK. If we bought the 2900 MK, i will have to find an extension ( just like yours).

Great Job!!!