Couch / Bed

mgustin

Our 2010 North Country 32BHDD has a couch that turns into a bed and a full size couch in the back that turns into a bed. After sleeping on the one couch just once, the bars bent so that there is a gap in between the back and the seat of the couch. When we took it to our dealer, they said it was customer abuse. We only used it once. We have had many other problems with our trailer. Has anyone else been unsatisfied with their North Country?

jimtoo

Hi mgustin,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I would suggest you call Heartland Customer Service 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030, or Flair Interiors (574) 534-2163. I think Flair makes the couches for Heartland. Have your VIN and purchase date handy and explain your problem in a nice way. Hopefully someone will come to your aid.

Jim M

norloff1

When we purchased our North Country 24 ft. trailer, it came with a similar problem. The authorized repair shop called the factory and got them to approve a replacement which came in in less than a week. We have had no problems since. I suggest that you do the same. Apparently a few of the couches have a flaw. Incidentally, it was Flair who made the couch.

dulcy

We have a couch/air bed problem. The air bed deflates 3 to 4 time a night with 2 adults @350 pounds sleeping. Has anyone else had this problem and how did you fix it.

jimtoo

Hi dulcy,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I would suggest you call Flair Interiors (574) 534-2163. I think Flair makes the couches for Heartland. Have your VIN and purchase date handy and explain your problem in a nice way. Hopefully someone will come to your aid. A while back there were some problems with the air beds, but have not heard of any lately.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

Centexwes

We have a couch/bed issue as well. One mattress would not hold air and was replaced. Now, that mattress will not not hold air. Getting to be quite and issue with the wife.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Centexwes, welcome to the forum. Some people have has problems loosing air in their couch air mattress. Dont have an explaination as to why. Most people do not have that problem.
Have you called Flair Interiors and explained the situation? They may be able to help you out.

Peace
Dave