Choice Camping Inc.

davebennington

Has anyone heard of Choice Camping Inc, they are located in Huachuca city, AZ and seem to be a high pressure sales group that say they will save you dollars on camping with no lifetime contracts and no home park dues. Their claim is that they can provide $6.00 per night camping even in Coast to Coast, Good Sam, Campclubusa even Thousand Trails parks. On there web site (choicecamping.com) they paint a nice picture, but my take is if it sounds to good to be true it most likely is. Has anybody else heard from/about them?

Dave

Dusty

Dave,

I can't tell you much about it, but I am a member of The Caverns RV Resort in Huachuca City. The return address on the last envelope I got from them has:
Choice Camping Inc./The Caverns RV Resort , 252 W. Hwy 82, Huachuca City, Az 85616. I would make the wild assumption that they are affiliated with it. The 800 number 800-377-3762. I am sure you could find out more by calling them. I haven't used my membership since they became dis-associated with RPI. Iffy information I know, but its all I know at the moment

Dusty

bsnider

BS & Ruth Ann
Smells like a SCAM

I just received a package of information from Choice Camping which appears to be tied in with Cavern RV Resort, Huachuca City, AZ. I called and talked to them about their deal. Basicly it is too good to be true and without giving me any solid information, they want $600 up front, credit card over the phone. Little things like the list of some 500 parks which I could go to for $6 a night are only listed as the name of the town where they are supposed to be. Can't verify anything, pay first. This has all the features of a new scam. Be Careful - don't do it.
:eek:

jrlebaron

Dave i belong to thousand trail and as far as i know the only why you can get in there is to be a member. Even with affiliation with other associations you still have to have a TT membership. So what they are offering can all be true. Jim