• Number of sites held: 15
  • Site fee: $$29.00 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20 per rig
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 10/1/2011
  • Potluck time: 6:30 pm
------------------------------
  • Event Leader: NWTFHunter(click to contact)
Additional Info:
Branson, Missouri - the Live Entertainment Capitol of the World! For the last nine years running A.B.C. has been voted by Good Sam Club members the "Most RV Friendly Good Sam Park". What a perfect combination for the Missouri Chapter fall Rally. Join other Heartland owners and experience all that Branson has to offer. Please make your reservation as soon as possible directly with the campground and tell them you are part of the Missouri Heartland Owners Rally. When you have a reservation please contact me through the Forum or e-mail me with the names of those in your group and your arrival date so we may complete plans for the Rally. If you wish to arrive a few days early or stay longer ABC will honor this discounted rate of $29/night.

Names Arrival Date
1. Michael & Daphna Fiehler Sept. 29
3. William & Barb Liming Sept. 27
4. Mike & Marilyn Johnson Sepr. 28
5. Terry & Karen Jones Sept. 28
6. Jim & Crystal Leach
7. Gary & Terri Krejdl Sept. 28
8. John & Susan Hathcock
9. Jeff & Joy Venus Sept. 29
10. Jack & Debbie Burks Sept.30
11. Bill & Donna Ellis Sept. 29
13. Gary & Sandi Phillips Sept. 29
14. David & Jo Ann Lininger Sept. 30
15. Bernie & Judy VerHey Sept. 29
16. James & Mary Ann Abrahamson
17. Don & Kathy Swanson Sept. 29
18. Larry & Gayle Kuykendall
19. Derril & Ethelene Munson Sept.30
20. James & Linda Routzahn
21. Tom & Gerry Weber Sept. 28
22. Jerry & Karen Vredeveld Sept. 28
23. Jim & Nancy Beletti Sept. 28
24. Ken & Kathy Strong Sept. 26
25. Ron & Ann Parrish
26. Bill & Rea Link Sept. 30

APPETIZER for Friday evening
1. Krejdl
2. Yelliott
3. Jones
4. Munson
5. Phillips
6. Vredeveld
7. Weber
8. Strong
9. Baletti

BREADS for Saturday evening
1. Hoefler
2. Burks
3. Jones

DESSERTS for Saturday evening
1. Ellis
2. VerHey
3. Kuykendall
4. Strong
5. Jones
6. Link

HEARTLAND CARES PROJECT
--strictly voluntary—
Ladies activity in the Pavilion building, Saturday morning 10-12.

We will make fringed, fleece blankets to donate to the Branson Church Army. No sewing required.
Supplies: 1) fleece fabric, any color or design, the width of the
Fabric square (example 60 inches x 60 inches) or two yards.
2) sharp scissors
3) yard stick or tape measure

If you would prefer to make a donation to the Church Army they are always in need of: razors
Shaving cream
Deodorant for men or ladies

The Branson Church Army is a faith based program for treating alcohol and drug dependencies. They operate 14 cabins for residents in Branson. More than two dozen of the participants in the program are Veterans. To learn more about the Church Army see; churcharmyusa.org.

RALLY AGENDA
MISSOURI CHAPTER
HEARTLAND OWNERS CLUB​

Sept. 30 – Oct2, 2011

Thursday, Sept 29 Fish fry/potluck for early arrivals, bring a dish and
Your drink
5:30 p.m. at the Game Room

Friday, Sept. 30 Meals on your own. Free time, enjoy Branson

“Meet and Greet” Gathering
7:00 p.m. at the Game Room
Bring your own drinks, those who signed up please
Bring an appetizer

Saturday, Oct. 1 Breakfast own your own
“Heartland Gives Back” project
10:00 a.m. – noon at the Celebrity Station

12:00 – 6:00 p.m. Free time

Dinner – “Low Country Boil”
6:30 p.m. at the Celebrity Station
everyone bring your drink and those who signed up
for breads & dessert bring those

Sunday, Oct. 2 Local church services available
Farewells & departures

Last edited:

dnight73

I am a new Heartland Owner, and just heard about these Rallies, is there a schedule of events published or some kind of guide line of what should happen at these events?

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
I am a new Heartland Owner, and just heard about these Rallies, is there a schedule of events published or some kind of guide line of what should happen at these events?

You will find a list of events on the left hand side of the front page. Click on the one you are interested in and it will give you the details for that event.

olcoon

dnight73,
If you are interested in attending the Branson rally, you can post your questions on here, or send NWTFHunter a pm. We currently are at the national rally. This is our first RV, and our first rally. We have had a GREAT time! This week has been so busy, and we've met so many GREAT people, our heads are spinning! We would love for you to join us in Branson if you can make it! In the first post there are a few things listed, and from what I understand from talking to Michael the rest is still in the planning stages.

olcoon

Michael,
We really wanted to attend the rally in Branson, especially after meeting everyone from MO at the national rally. But, we accepted a work camping job in CO, and from the looks of things we will be there until Oct. unless something changes. Work camping is something we really want to try, so we jumped on the oppurtunity. With that said, if there is any way we can make it we'll be there!

Roy & Sally Evans

Joy & Jeff

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders
Hi guys!

I just got off the telephone with Ameria's Best Campground. We will be arriving on the 29th.

See you there.

Joy and Jeff Venus

jimtoo

Hi 1happykraut,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

The following are the instructions posted in the #1 post above. These will get you registered.

• Event Leader: NWTFHunter(click to contact)
Additional Info:
Branson, Missouri - the Live Entertainment Capitol of the World! For the last nine years running A.B.C. has been voted by Good Sam Club members the "Most RV Friendly Good Sam Park".What a perfect combination for the Missouri Chapter fall Rally. Join other Heartland owners and experience all that Branson has to offer. Please make your reservation as soon as possible directly with the campground and tell them you are part of the Missouri Heartland Owners Rally. When you have a reservation please contact me through the Forum or e-mail me with the names of those in your group and your arrival date so we may complete plans for the Rally. If you wish to arrive a few days early or stay longer ABC will honor this discounted rate of $29/night.
-------------------------------------------------

You will have a ball at the rally. Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

GOTTOYS

We are headed to Branson. Just got a reservation 9-29 to 10-3 for the Rally. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Don and Kathy Swanson. Saint Paul, MN.

jimtoo

Just joined the chapter and registered for the rally. See ya there!

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Enjoy the forum and I know you will have a great time at the rally.

Jim M

bacaye

Don, I am glad to see you did. For some reason I could not open your email but was hoping you would make it....Barb

jbeletti

Michael,

Nancy and I are trying to make it to your rally, then move onto the inaugural MS rally after that.

We'll let you know if we can swing it.

Jim

happykraut

I just noticed that 18 couples have signed up so far for this Rally, but only six have volunteered to bring an appetizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.