Picked up our 2008 3055

5catfam

:D Saturday we picked up our new Bighorn. Hi-Way campers was great to deal with. We got the extra fantastic fan in the bedroom, plus the slider toppers. I Plan to install a master battery switch this weekend. We have a shake down trip planned for apr 14th and a bunch of weekend trips during ths summer. We cannot get over the amount of storage.:D

jpmorgan37

Cy & Kathy;
Congratulations on your new Bighorn and I'm glad you had a great experience with your dealer. Have a wonderful time on your shake down trip and I hope that you can come to the Rally.

John

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on your new coach, hope you get a lots of enjoyment out of it....

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Congrats on your new pride and joy. We sure enjoy ours, kudos on the storage and my DW has not filled up all the cabinets, not even the ones she can reach.:D Ken

C

Chulinw

Congrats on the new 5er. Hope you have great time camping this spring and upcoming summer. Get out and enjoy life.

phranc

Wife and I drove out to Hi-Way campers to see our very first Bighorn..We really liked the dealer and if he was nearer to us ,he would be the dealer of choice. Glad you had a positive experience also.

impertick

Clark & Tina Emery
Sounds like fun,
I know you will really enjoy your new camper. Give it a good shakedown then get every thing taken care of before the warranty runs out. Just an idea. We learned the hard way. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Congratulations. We picked our new 3670 up a week and a half ago and spent 4 nights in it. I hope you like yours as much as we like ours so far.
Kristy