ATF: Bighorn - Front Cap Graphic

rono

Hello,
Washed my new 2012 3070RL this weekend and noticed that the front cap graphic (lower right corner) was peeling and had some areas that looked like it was scraped. Have not had to any campgrounds so don't think it was from trees. Can I get just the lower right graphic so I can replace. My selling dealer is 200 miles away and I think I can replace myself.

Thanks

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
I would give customer service a call in the morning. The number is 877-262-8032, have the last six of you vin ready. Good luck.

GOTTOYS

I replaced some graphics on my entry door. It's real easy to make a mess of it. The secret is to use LOTS of water on the back of the graphic and on the panel your are putting it on so you can smooth it out. They're pretty sticky and once it's in place it won't let go without stretching the film. Mine turned out good but it wasn't easy. I've done several applications of vinyl signs before. On something that large, I would get the new graphic then bring it to a sign shop that has experience with vinyl graphics and have them apply it. I would do that even if the dealer was close...JMHO..Don

olcoon

When we did the PDI on our 2011 Elk Ridge the graphic on with the elk on it had a wrinkle. The dealer had already ordered a new one, so when it came in, they had several peole to install it, but the wind caught it. It got stuck in the wrong place, and was also stuck to itself. They ordered a new one & took it to a pro to have it installed.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
If you do it yourself. Use soapy water and a squeege (spelling). With the soapy water you can move the graphic where you want it and use the squeege to smooth it out. The squeege will force all the water out from under the graphic. But be gentle....you dont want the tear the graphic. It's like putting on window tint.