New Dodge truck

Tom of Ypsi

After looking at the pics I still am not a Dodge fan. I do like the split shifter but after driving a stick for years I am now an automatic fan.

BluegrassMan

It would REALLY be nice in a 4500, they ought to get on the ball and make a 4500 pickup before Ford gets new converts. Like me!

tdharley

What do you guys think about Daimler selling Chrysler.

Some say the Canadian prospective buyer will break it up and sell it off.

BluegrassMan

Cheryl:
Those are nice trucks but they are chassis cabs. I was thinking of FORD'S pickup. You just buy it and you're done, chassis cabs need all that upfit costs for the fancy towing bed that you cant haul anything else in except your 5ver.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
I wish the link would have shown the specs (I couldn't find any). My 2006 3500 Megacab has a 10,500# GVRW and one would think this one would go higher. Too bad my TV GVRW is not at least in the 11s as even though I am "legal" on my GCVW and front and rear axle weights and within the tire specs, I'm about 700# light on the TV GVRW when pulling.

I'm not going to lose any sleep on this one, though. If the drive train can pull 23,000# and my loaded GCVW is 22,740, what harm can I possibly be doing to the TV?

Cheryl

Bluegrassman,
I'm not trying to convert anybody - I say to each his/her own. You said too bad they don't make a 4500 and I merely pointed you to the website that shows they do. You didn't specify what kind of chassis you wanted.