Left Buckhorn Lake Resort Today....

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Well we are starting north. We have been at Buckhorn Lake RV Resort for two weeks.

When we left I took this picture. I really like this park. Rained yesterday and the air was clean and cool this morning.

DSC_0924M 1024.jpg

Travel Safe
BC

TXBobcat

Fulltime
We are trying to head north. Amarillo is our next destination.

However I am having a problem with my sciatic nerve and may have to go back to McKinney Tx and see about getting it fixed. Not sure what that will entail.

We are doing good otherwise. Truck and trailer are working well. Really want to go to Edmonton Alberta Canada, but not sure we will make it this year.

BC

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Have a safe Trip my friend !! Maybe this is a sign and Goshen maybe in the cards this year after all!! ( 9 spots open ) Happy travels

plumberdude

Hey There Bob and Pat
Have a safe trip to where you are going. We had a blast a Rayford, thanks for the snap-shot of me taking food from Loris plate while she was looking the other way. Take care of that nerve, dosen't help when we drive alot.
take care ,hope to see you in Canton in Oct.
pat-lori

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
A great photo. Looks like a post card. Maybe you should talk to the park into giving you free camping for their use of the photo in promotions.