Radio Antenna

kiddruger

Now that we have our Grand Canyon home we're finding plenty of items that need attention. It came without manuals for the dvd/surround/radio and the Dometic air/furnace, waiting on them from the dealer. At least the full body paint came out great. Really trying not to be negative, but I don't see a whole lot of pride went into this unit. Can't get the radio to come in, don't know if there should be an antenna on the roof, never had a camper that didn't have one. Our salesman doesn't have the answers so here we are asking the kind folks on the forum.

Last edited:

DougS

Doug S
On the outside of the slide out behind the radio there should be a flexible black antenna, about a foot long. Make sure the antenna is plugged.

kiddruger

Doug,
Nothing on the outside of the slide. They put the standard small wire plugged into the back which can't pick up nothing. Still wishing they would just put in those cheap car radio that ran off dc instead of these 3 in 1 units.
Tim

kiddruger

QC whats that stand for, can't be quality. They probably think we're being pickie thinking things should work right or put together right, what was I thinking. I'll just have to go to the neighbors if I want to listen to a radio. At least the camper looks good, must have been done by an outside shop.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
QC whats that stand for, can't be quality. They probably think we're being pickie thinking things should work right or put together right, what was I thinking. I'll just have to go to the neighbors if I want to listen to a radio. At least the camper looks good, must have been done by an outside shop.[/QUOTE

QC stands for quickie construction :)