Mounting Tv in an M 22

dmc2639

Has anyone mounted a TV recently in an M22. We just bought our new Edge and want to mount a TV. We bought a swing arm at Sams Club but are concerned about where the holes should go when we try installing it, :cool:

camr

I was afraid to mount anything permanent to the walls, because a screwed up permanent job is permanent. We have a 22 in. Toshiba that we place on the counter beside the door. It can be turned toward the couch or the bed. Because we generally camp for a week at a time, we unpack it once, and pack it up once a trip. We store it under the bed in it's box. As long as you get a tv with a stand that allows it to swivel, you could set up some sort of semi permanent mount on the counter with strong velcro attachments. I recall seeing a post showing a velcro system with adjustable ratchet type straps that would allow removal if necessary. By the way, the tv antenna is light, low profile, and does a far better job of being aerodynamic than receiving signals. It is marginal at best, and with the weaker digital tv signals it may be almost useless. I suspect that if you are close enough to the transmission tower to get a good picture, you stand a chance of the tower falling on the camper if it ever collapses. We camp a fair distance from tv signals, and as such, watch a lot of DVD's!!
Have a great camping season.
Cam