Putting toys in the garage

CabinetmakerII

We are about to take delivery of our 2012 Cyclone 3800 and are very excited. Now that the time has finally arrived, I was asked by a friend how to get 2 ATV's side by side in the garage. The hardware for the beds takes up a couple of inches on both sides. I know I will have to "stager" the machines. One more forward than the other and stradle the bed hardware front to back. My question is, how do you get the first machine against the wall then, more importantly, the second machine past the first then the hardware...???? Anybody have any magic tricks?

Brandon.Prewitt

Not sure about the second one, but I think sliding the first one against the wall will be easier than you think. The tires slide on tile pretty easily.

irvin56

Remove one back tire and second one may get by the hub sticking out. put back hub on a board so it does not damage floor.
Just an idea.

GOTTOYS

Don'
t know about the inside of your Cyclone but we used to put some cheap plastic Frisbies under the tires. Made it real easy to slide them around on a heavy wooden trailer floor. I've also used my ATV jack under them to help move em around....Don