NEW Sundance Rear entertainment floorplan 3012RE

fishn2dmax

I just received a response e-mail from Dave at Heartland. For those of us waiting for a Sundance mid-entry rear entertainment floor plan, the wait is over. In addition the to the rear 2 slide rear living area (centered around the large rear wall entertainment center), this model also features a side hallway and fully enclosed bathroom next to the front slide bedroom. We like the fact you can order with a super sized "U" shaped dinette/ coach and or standard free standing table and chairs or you can order 2 recliners and mix and match to make the rear area of this coach feel like a family room. For a sub 32' 3 slides unit, it sure looks big inside ( based on pictures sent to us). From what I've was told, the 3012RE is now in production and can be ordered at this time. Do a google search on the Sundance 3012RE and you'll find a few dealers with the 3012RE floor plan pictures on their web sites. I have to give credit to Heartland for their recent very innovative floor plans.

We're very excited to have finally found the floor plan we've been looking for and hope to order as soon as Dave sends us the specifications and options list.

zoozoo

We just bought a 3012RE with the extended booth, which sealed the deal for us. We wanted a unit that would sleep 6 (grandkids at various times), and this fit the bill perfectly. It is exactly what we were looking for & I love the rear entertainment center. We've ordered a 26" lcd flat screen from Walmart & are waiting for it to arrive. This floorplan is the best I've seen in a unit of this size. We looked at Jaycos, Sierras, Carriage, and none had the features we wanted in this price range. The fireplace is awesome & we can't wait for cold weather. We're taking it to Yellowstone & Glacier National parks in 3 weeks & can't wait to see how it feels to be in such a nice camper. We traded in our Play Mor fifth wheel which was 27' with no slides & you had to crawl up to the bed area, so we feel like we've did & went to heaven to have so much more space.

fishn2dmax

ZooZoo,

Congrats on the new 3012RE. That was our first choice until it arrived and measured out to be almost 2' longer than the spec. We have a limited space ( length) to store it, so we opted for the 2900RE. We too loved the 3012RE floorplan. ENJOY!!!!

zoozoo

Thanks Fishn2dmax. I've been out in the camper starting to organize things, trying to decide where to put everything, etc. Decisions, decisions...So much storage space I can't imagine filling it all up, but of course we will. Got the television yesterday, DH is gone for the weekend, so will have to wait to get that mounted when he returns.

tazzy

we are really interested in the 3012 RE. We also love the rear entertainment center. We haven't looked at one in person yet, but we have been to dealers looking at others and nothing compares to the floor plan we see in the 3012 RE in this price range.

how does everyone like their 3012 RE? And what would be a good price on this? I realize that people can't post actual prices here, but that they can send pm's about it, so if you can, that would be great. we want to make sure we get the best deal possible. We're in Louisville, Ky, so we can buy from dealers in Indiana, Ohio, Tennessee, etc, for the best pricing and still be within a reasonable driving distance.

thanks in advance! this will be our first fifth wheel and we're very excited. we recently bought a 2008 Ford F-350 diesel long bed to pull our RV with once we buy it.

jpmorgan37

tazzy;

The forum doesn't allow pricing of unit to be discussed openly. If someone wants to give you pricing information, they will need to do it by e-mail or through PM. Thanks for your interest in the 3012RE. It is a beautiful RV.

John

tazzy

thanks, John. and sorry - I saw the pricing rule after I posted a couple of times. Please forgive me! :)

jpmorgan37

No problem, hope you get some answers via e-mail. Out of fairness to everybody, we try to keep it off of the forum, because there are so many variables that, many times, aren't mentioned and this really can portray a wrong image.

John