WiFi Ranger Boost - Video Demo

3Gstore

The WiFi Ranger has been mentioned quite a bit throughout the RV coummunity and I've put together a demo video of the system with boost and without boost to demonstrate how effective the system is.

Hope you guys enjoy the video demo:

If the quality of the embedded video is poor view it in Youtube directly for HD quality. Let me know if you have any questions about how the boost system works.

3Gstore

Great info. What is the price of the WiFi Ranger with and without the boost?

The standard WiFi Ranger is $109.99 and the WiFi Ranger Pro is $139.99 - You need the WiFi Ranger Pro to utilize the WFR Boost setup, which is currently $119.99. If you've already purchased a standard WiFi Ranger we can push the Pro version of firmware to you for $29.99 rather than buying a completely new unit.

The system is actually pretty slick and I've been having a lot of fun seeing what its capable of. I should be putting together a point to point video in the near future to demonstrate long distance connections after I figure out where I'm going to do it at.

3Gstore

Will the WiFi Boost work with the CradlePoint 1000?

This system is technically designed for the WiFi Ranger, however, it should theoretically work with virtually any WAN enabled router. I tried the other night with a CTR35 but couldn't get it working because I was running a test environment with multiple networks active.

Hopefully in the near future (when I get some free time), I'm going try some other routers just to see if I can get it working - This is more of a "for fun" experiment to see if I can get it working, as it won't be as simple as the WiFi Ranger makes it, but should work technically.