New owners looking for opinions

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Angelina and Phillip, Welcome to the Heartland Family & forum. Most owners have been adding the Duo Therm Lo Profile 13,500 BTU for the 2nd A/C.

Thank you for your quick response. We appreciate the guidance. We are also installing a generator to our supposed generator prepped unit. Confused as to the venting not being in the door. Any comments?

rustyshakelford

Thank you for your quick response. We appreciate the guidance. We are also installing a generator to our supposed generator prepped unit. Confused as to the venting not being in the door. Any comments?

Our generator door doesn't have any vents in it. I think all the venting is done from the bottom of the compartment.

Brett

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We also added the Duotherm 13500 to our coach. The unit also has a heat strip so it great in cooler weather as well.

GETnBYE

Congrats on the Big Horn. I can't help on the A/C, but I wanted to say Hi from an Alabama neighbor.

Congrats on the Big Horn. I can't help on the A/C, but I wanted to say Hi from an Alabama neighbor.

Hello to all. Thank you for all being so kind. We are very excited about our new rig. We are having another issue with the TV in the living room not receiving regular antenna signal. The Satelite works great. There is not a antenna outlet in the living room, does the antenna booster in the bedroom work also with the living room?????????????????

PhilPam

We have a Big Country 3595 and just installed an Advent 13,500 BTU non-ducted A/C unit in our bedroom. It is working real good, would recomend it to anyone.