Does any else have a soft spot in the Kitchen Floor

We have had our 3450 for about a month and half now and have a soft spot in the floor at the end of the kitchen cabinet. Its seems to be about 1 foot long and 4 inches wide. i seem to step on it every time I walk into the kitchen. Does any one else have a this issue and can it be fixed with out taking up the flooring? Im worried over time the flooring will crack from flexing.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
No we don't have that issue. 1st thing get on the PH to your dealer and to HL service. Taking pix at this point wont help.

The only soft spot on our kitchen is Patty.

noobee

We've had the problem since right after we got our unit. The factory service center in Elkhart said the fixed it but within a couple of weeks it was back. We've learned to live with it.

CS

We have had our 3450 for about a month and half now and have a soft spot in the floor at the end of the kitchen cabinet. Its seems to be about 1 foot long and 4 inches wide. i seem to step on it every time I walk into the kitchen. Does any one else have a this issue and can it be fixed with out taking up the flooring? Im worried over time the flooring will crack from flexing.

I’m new at this ! My soft floor is from rain gutter leaking into the trailer. Pulled up vinyl floor to expose rotted subfloor, find your water leak,then cut open your floor. I am replacing the complete kitchen and living room floor with luxury vinyl, wish me luck, Barney

Flick

If it’s your 2011 Big Country that you are asking about, I wouldn’t be to concerned about it. I would keep an eye on it to watch if it gets worse. Repairing such a small spot can be pretty invasive especially if it’s not getting worse. But that’s me. Only way I’d repair it at this time is if the floor needs replacing anyhow.

On our Cyclone, we noticed an area about the size you’re referring to 5 years ago that seemed softer than the rest of the floor and it hasn’t gotten any worse. We keep a rug down to help spread the weight when walking over it. It’s at the end of our island. We just make sure to remove the rug when pulling in the slide.