Anyone know what Vendors will be at Goshen, if any?

GOTTOYS

I have this huge pile of money just waiting to get spent and I'd like to know if any vendors will be at Goshen. That way I can save some freight charges. 47 one dollar bills is a huge pile isn't it?...Don :angel:

jimtoo

I will be at Goshen,,, I will be selling Colored Balloons...$5 each.... each one will have a one dollar bill in it... or maybe ,,,, something else?????? Is anyone interested???? OR as a moderator.... it might contain 1 delete key option of your choice provided by me.... :) :)

Need someway to pay for the fuel.....:)

Jim M

jbeletti

Don,

I have yet to finalize it all, but below, I will give a VERY TENTATIVE "plan" of who will be there. Many of these are suppliers and will not be vending, rather, they will be doing a seminar. Some are after market product suppliers and they will be vending but usually not presenting. Still others are not suppliers but are presenting something.

The VERY TENTATIVE LIST
  • Adams Enterprises - Rescue Tape
  • Always Shiny Wheels - TST TPMS, Cleaners etc.
  • Blue Streak - Toilet Chemical dispensing
  • Classy Chassis - RV Haulers
  • Convection Microwave Demo - maybe (still not confirmed of 22-May)
  • Damon Enterprises - Massage and 303 Products
  • Dan's Hitch/Service Center
  • Dexter - Suspension and Brakes supplier
  • Dometic - Refer, AC, Awnings and Commode supplier
  • EPDM Roof Supplier
  • Flair Interiors - Furniture supplier
  • Geeks on Tour - Computer based training
  • Great Lakes RV Center - Show coaches
  • CANCELLED>> J&M Enterprises - Magnetic Jewelry and Stained Glass Windows<< CANCELLED (John is in poor health at this time so they are a scratch of 22-May)
  • Kinzer Enterprises - Smart Lights, LED Lights, Cleaners etc.
  • Lippert - Suspension, Brakes and Frame supplier
  • LTI Flexible - Seal provider
  • Mac the FireGuy - Fire Safety seminars and equipment sales
  • Martin Marketing - Heartland branded apparel and items
  • Mor/ryde - Suspension and Brake systems
  • Paint Supplier
  • Parkland Plastics - Slideroom floor provider
  • Retama Village - RV Community
  • RV Satellite Sales & Service - Winegard and MotoSat
  • RVSEF - Tire and Weight Safety seminars and rig weighing service
  • SEA/Praxis - Shower door supplier
  • Solid Surface Counter Top supplier
  • Suburban - Water Heater and Furnace supplier
  • The Gardens - RV Community
  • Trailer Mate - 5th Wheel Hitch
  • Tredit - Tire and wheel supplier
  • Tupperware - kitchen storage containers

Last edited:

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I will be at Goshen,,, I will be selling Colored Balloons...$5 each.... each one will have a one dollar bill in it... or maybe ,,,, something else?????? Is anyone interested???? OR as a moderator.... it might contain 1 delete key option of your choice provided by me.... :) :)

Need someway to pay for the fuel.....:)

Jim M

Just be sure they're balloons and not something left over from your days as a horny teenager.:eek:

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
The more info we here about for the National Rally , the more excited we are that we will be attending !!!:):):)

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
John, they hadn't even found rubber trees when J2 was a teenager. I don't think that wheels were even invented yet.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
John, they hadn't even found rubber trees when J2 was a teenager. I don't think that wheels were even invented yet.

Uh oh! I ain't even gonna buy a ticket for that train of thought. J2 will probably tie you to the tracks for that one.

GOTTOYS

Sheep stomach, balloons, talk of the "wrong kind" of masseuse...I'm really sorry I brought this subject up..Hee-hee...Don

dieselsweetheart

Oh my gosh it IS the right kind of massage...I thought that was some sort of code for mechanical parts or something! Yippee! Me first~ My back is killing me from standing and BAKING ALL DAY for the NJ rally!!!

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Oh my gosh it IS the right kind of massage...I thought that was some sort of code for mechanical parts or something! Yippee! Me first~ My back is killing me from standing and BAKING ALL DAY for the NJ rally!!!

This is going to be an interesting rally....:cool:

jbeletti

J&M Enterprises are a scratch. John is having some health issues and they are working through them. So no summer travel for them. Mary Beth is the woman with the magnetic jewelry and the stained glass RV windows. Sorry.

Also, Patty Framak, the local Tupperware lady has not confirmed back with me and her voice mail is full. Hope she is well, but it's looking like a scratch there too. We'll se.