ATF: Greystone - Counter tops

cntp

We just bought a 2011 Greystone 5th wheel. I has several scratches on the countertop and was wondering what we can do to remove those. It was bought off the lot so of course the scratches occurred. I saw in the phamplet about Greystones that there is an easy repair. Could use any help you can give me. Thanks Christine

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
We just bought a 2011 Greystone 5th wheel. I has several scratches on the countertop and was wondering what we can do to remove those. It was bought off the lot so of course the scratches occurred. I saw in the phamplet about Greystones that there is an easy repair. Could use any help you can give me. Thanks Christine

Patty and Bob are right. YOu should go back to your dealer so they can take care of that. You have a 90 day warranty on things like that. Otherwise if it happens to ba Hannex material they make a kit you can do yourself. Otherwise you might want to contact Heartland Customer Service.

Mark

1231ChaseB

I think that if this is a new rig i would go to the dealer and insist on it being fixed properly or replaced because every time you look at it the irritation will only get worse ! You shouldn't have to fix thing's that are new ! JMHO !!!!
chaseb

cntp

Thanks everyone. We knew there were little scratches on the counters when we bought it. It was discounted for it. Just needing to know if there was something to fix them. They are just small, thanks for all your answers

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Depending on how bad the scratches are, I use rubbing compound followed by polishing compound then apply a coat of wax.

Peace
Dave