NorCal Chapter Rally Event Heads up and ?'s

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
For this year the Nor Cal Rally will be held in the fall, and at Oroville KOA as usual. I have 2 dates available , September 8 thru 11 or September 29, thru October 2nd.
I would like to change the location for 2012, but would like to have interested rally attendees participate in the location decision.
We've had a couple of really good suggestions for new locations,and I intend to check them out, but at this late date, I need to plan for a location where I have a known site and amenities.

I'd like some feed back on these two dates, as to which one is better for the majority. October is booked and November is kind of iffy with weather. August might be open, but it's pretty warm here.
The wineries are expecting a banner year, (we visited both this weekend) and a new tasting room with hilltop views should be open in the fall at Grey Fox. I'll also plan another horseshoe tourney as it was a lot of fun.
I'll post the event on the portal as soon as we pick the date.
Thanks everyone!

Trailer Trash

Deb & Ray,
Sept. 8 thru 11 might be less conflict for some of us as we will be in Paso Robles Sept. 16 thru 19 them some of us are going to the rally in Las Vegas Sept 23 thru 25.
I checked the temps. at weather.com, March 65/43 and Nov. 63/41 both are similar so thats an idea if it might be too hot early Sept.
How is your rig after repairs ?
How about Pioneer RV Park in Quincy for 2012.

Art and Teresa

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Art, I'm leaning toward the earlier date as well, or if there is no more interest than I've seen, maybe just doing Yreka this year. I like both Quincy and the Pomo RV parks you suggested, so I need to check out Quincy this summer. Also heard good things about the park at Clio, near there.
My trailer is awesome now. The factory fix was flawless and they did a few other minor things for me as well. The addition of the leveling system and the TrailAir pinbox were some of the better things we've added. I had thought about upgrading to a newer trailer, as we love some of the new floorplans, but I've got so many add-ons now I don't want a new one. Solar is the next thing for us. Working at an RV service center has it's rewards..LOL
Hope to see you guys soon!
Deb

randgwarn

The later dates would be better for us, Gail's annual family reunion is always scheduled the weekend after labor day.
Ray and Gail Warness Member#1456
2010 3055 Bighorn
2011 3500 GMC Duramax Crew Cab