grill caddy

bryanb70

bryanb
hey all i found a great product a mount that bolts to the bumper of the camper and carries a full size grill. they have 4 sizes all the way up to 723 sq in cooking area it stows behind the camper in transit and swings around the side at the campgrounds really neat i have the gc 500 as soon as i get some pics i will post i dont know if i can say names and prices here but if your interested post here and i will send you the info i have

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Wow, that's a great setup for anyone with the outdoor kitchen! Heartland, you ought to look at this!!

E

jimtoo

Hi gsxr,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

GOTTOYS

I'd get pretty nervous about hanging anything on that "back bumper". If you take a good look at it you'll find it's light gauge construction makes it not much more than a sewer hose holder. That's a nice bracket for mounting a grill but, if it was mine I would head over to a local welding shop and get that "bumper" reinforced to handle the weight and bouncing up and down....Don

RoadJunkie

Very nice setup! You must have a huge family or cooking some huge dinosaur steaks...:)...what time is dinner?

Vtxkid

That's cool!!! Can't do it on my toy hauler but if I still had my travel trailer... I would be purchasing one of those puppies!!!

Ric1412

Do you know who makes the mount? I have a grill just need the info for the mount.

Yes please fill me in on the brand of the mount.

Last edited by a moderator:

jimtoo

Hi Ric1412,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

If you have questions about your Heartland unit, this is the place for answers. Hopefully someone will give you the brand of the mount soon.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
I went to their web site. It is still a work in progress. Still needs work to make it user friendly with prices and info. They are not ready for business in my opinion yet.

TimDyck

We have the outdoor kitchen (it was the final tipping point on which model we would buy) and it comes with a small BBQ the mounts to the side of the trailer. I plan on adding a bigger BBQ and mount so thanks for posting the link and pictures.

wcloudy06

Our Big Country didn't come with a out door kitchen so we bought the Coleman Roadtrip LXE Grill from Amazon. We love it. Its small and compact for storage, but large enough for a big cookout. We also bought the griddle that fits it and now do all our cooking outside when camping. Kate and Wesley Cloudy......2014 Heartland Big Country.....2008 Dodge Diesel 2500 4X4