Any experience with Great Lakes RV Center?

archbarb

We bought our BC 3250TS from them. Everything worked out very well on the purchase and pickup at RV Capital Service Center!!!!!

Archie

danemayer

Yes, we bought our 2011 Rushmore from them. We dealt with Gary at RV Capital Wholesalers (their internet name), but the actual sales paperwork was for their physical location, Great Lakes. Everything went exactly as they promised.

rustyshakelford

There was a thread on them a few weeks ago that generated a bunch of replys. I'd try to search for it. Id add the link, but I'm on my phone

Brett

Rickhansen

Yes, I suggest you use the search utility on this site. You'll get a significant number of hits on "Great Lakes RV."

PhotoPete

Rickhansen, I must not know how to use it correctly. I tried a search on Great Lakes RV Center and "Great Lakes RV Center" as well as Great Lakes RV and "Great Lakes RV". however all i get for results are posts that happen to have the words Great or Lakes or RV or Center in them. How do i search for a string of words?

PhotoPete

Thank You Rustyshakelford. It's good to know I am in good hands. It's also interesting that my feelings about communication between them and myself being on the thin side are common among others. It's nice to have a resource like this forum. I appreciate everyones input.

Rickhansen

Rickhansen, I must not know how to use it correctly. I tried a search on Great Lakes RV Center and "Great Lakes RV Center" as well as Great Lakes RV and "Great Lakes RV". however all i get for results are posts that happen to have the words Great or Lakes or RV or Center in them. How do i search for a string of words?

PhotoPete - Can't say I'm any expert, but I clicked the "advanced search" link in the upper right side of the page. I entered Great Lakes RV in the search text box, and google searched the entire site, returning many pages of results. It did return some stray hits that matched one or more of the individual search terms, but largely the results were related to "Great Lakes RV." I thought Google had some logic where if you put the terms in quotes it would search for the whole phrase. I played with it, but it didn't seem to work consistently. I'm sure google has a help page or tutorial that give us some better options.

I didn't mean to be short in my response to you yesterday. There are years worth of topics, ideas, and knowledge on this site and searching is the only means to get to it, other than the replies that are generated at the time when you post your new topic. I can recall numerous posts about Great Lakes back to when we ordered and received our rig from them over 4 years ago. Many might still be relevant to your specific question / today.

Perhaps some one can give both of us to some pointers on using the search utility more effectively.