Has anyone got or tried the "Swift Hitch" wireless camera system?

GETnBYE

We need one with the new gas tank installed, but would like to know if anyone has seen them.
Was hoping to find a dealer in Elkhart or a vendor at the rally to get one.
Thanks,
Anita.......the one who stands between a large moving truck and a large camper :eek:

truknutt

Committed Member
I have one that I caught on a huge sale through etrailer.com. With the hard tonneau folded up I also have a hard time seeing the hitch. I also use it when hooking up my bumper pull trailers. I chose it due to the "night vision" capability.

Here is a list of Indiana Dealers

pegmikef

I've got one that I use to hook up my TT so I don't have to try to interpret DW's directions. I've been using it about a year and it works great. I've also used it to monitor extending/retracting my rear jacks when its windy and I can't hear the motor to tell when they are down or up. I think I got it on ebay.

porthole

Retired
I have one. Used to use it with the GMC to hook up the TT.
The new truck has a tailgate cam. I still use it though, I place it on the ground at the rear most part of the driveway to see when the end of the trailer is near the fence.

MauriceM

I have the Swift Hitch and like it a lot. It's easy to stow away and simple to set up. It has a magnetic mounting bracket that I can stick on the tail gate, turn the camera on, turn the LCD on and I'm good to go. I also like the night vision for hooking the hitch up at night. It's small enough to stow away once I'm done with it. There are several other brands out there and I'm sure they are just as good. Basically I wanted something that was simple, easy to set up and take down, and small enough to stow away.

pegmikef

Yep, I have one and use it all the time for hooking up my TT. It works great and sure saves me time and I (like the others) don't have to depend on DW to get hooked up. I just keep it and the charging cable in the pocket in the back of the driver's seat of my F250. I don't remember exactly where I got it, but it was either amazon or ebay. I just bought it whereever it was the cheapest at the time.