Route Help

Razorback

When we leave the rally in Goshen on June 19th we have to go to my DW's hometown of Mt. Morris Illinois, (near Oregon). Was hoping someone from Northern Illinois could suggest a route which would maybe keep us out of Chicago if possible. Thanks in advance.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Well you could just take I-80 west to I-39 north. Indiana is proud of their toll roads. Will cost you about $14 to go from Bristol IN, which is just north of Goshen.
Then take 64 west from I-39.
That would probably be the easiest and fastest route.
Staying out of Chitown is always a good idea. If you are ever forced to go that way take the I-294 bypass.

Peace
Dave

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
What Dave said is the way I would go. My Son lives in Dixon which is just south of Oregon. There is road Construction on Hwy 2 between Oregon and Byron. IN fact it was closed last weekend. Not sure what the situation might be in June.

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Any suggestions on a route for those of us coming from MPLS, MN area to Goshen? Used to go through Chicago when I did OTR but that was a very long time ago.
We've looked at routes using mapquest, atlas etc. but would appreciate any suggestions.