Confused

mikeyy53

After our maiden voyage this past weekend. I couldnot get the TV to receive any signal. I tried variuos combitions of satellite and cable connections still nothing. In the UDC I have a cable tv input that supose to go to the living room. Above that I have satellite connections for the living room and the bedroom. I tried the antenna and nothing.

I know it's something simple, but.......

This is on a BC 2009 3355RL.

Any suggestions???????

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
You will not receive a signal via the antenna if you do not turn on the booster (amplifer). Not sure where it is located on your unit though.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I have a couple of ideas, although you may have tried them already.
Do you have two satellite connections for each the bedroom and living room? If you do, only one of the pair goes to the TV. The second one of the pair comes from the roof where the wire sits waiting for a roof top dish.
When you have the antenna being used do you have the amplifier turned on? In the bedroom where the coax connection is for the TV there is a red button. The red light must be on for either TV to work.
If all fails take that antenna amplifier out and check the coax wiring.

Peace
Dave

Hunter

Newby
Not sure if you tried this. Did you go into the menu on the TV and set it up for the correct reception?

mikeyy53

I did go into the menu and setup for the correct reception and nothing. I finally found the antenna ampilifier, but we had high winds and I didn't want to raise the antenna.

There are days that I miss my EDGE and this is one of them. At least with the EDGE everything was in on place.
Will have to wait til our next campout to work on it some more!

Cimriver

Many of us have had issues with the coaxial connections. Pull the connectors off the wall and see if the connections look good. You may find that some need to be re-terminated.