Nice campgrounds near Somers, MT?

PhotoPete

We need to be in Somers MT at the end of June. Thinking about taking the trailer out there. Call it a working vacation. Anyone ever stay in the area? We would want full hookup but with a place that had nice facilities and clean hot showers.

Any Ideas?

Thanks
PhotoPete

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
A couple places you might look into...Edgewater, Big Sky, and Spruce Park. How far are you willing to commute? We have not stayed at these parks so I am no help with specifics but we do enjoy the great state of Montana!

Last edited:

PhotoPete

I appreciate it, I think we would like to be within 15 minutes of Somers. That me be unrealistic but it's my preference.

Rrloren

I've been in the area many times but in Kalispell. Usually park my Trailer at a friends place but I can tell you the area is beautiful. Somers is right on Flathead Lake, just down the road in Lakeside is the Edgewater Resort that should satisfy your needs , nice campground on the lake and not far from Somers.
Wish I could get there this summer.

ankie3467

Not familar with that area. Have a great stay in my beautiful state.If I can answer any other questions for you, please ask. Bring a jacket. Still cold here!

PhotoPete

Thanks Ankie3467, it's still cold here in MI as well. My real problem is that I may not want to come back once i get out there. Dang this thing called work!