2011 Greystone 33QS Landing Jack fuse

abob

The landing jacks will not raise or lower . There is no 12 volt at switch. I checked all the circut breakers in the front right compartment, they are O K, checked fuses at 12 volt fuse panel they look O k. Is there a in line fuse, & where is it. Is it near the converter.. Thanks Bob.

GOTTOYS

The fuse for the front landing gear on my Big Country is an inline fuse in the pink wire that runs just behind the battery. Yours will probably be similar. It takes a 30 amp (green) mini fuse. It is not recommended that you replace this with a circuit breaker as they take longer to "blow" and could result in damage to the gearbox. I would mark the top of the landing gear legs with a paint or tape stripe and stop while there is still an inch or so to go to prevent this problem. Don

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Over extending the main legs in either direction will blow the fuse. Do as Don suggested. I never run the main legs all the way in either direction.....no need to. If you are in a situation that needs that...then you need to carry some short pieces of lumber with you to put under the landing gear feet.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Over extending the main legs in either direction will blow the fuse. Do as Don suggested. I never run the main legs all the way in either direction.....no need to. If you are in a situation that needs that...then you need to carry some short pieces of lumber with you to put under the landing gear feet.
And some really good chocks!:D

JJnLilly

The tech doing our PDI blew it - twice. I have since used small pieces of black tape to mark my high and low marks on the landing gear. Have only blown one fuse since. I always try to not go too far on the inner leg. Have seen some folks drop it all the way down and then lower the gear and I don't like having the unit supported so high on those inner legs...just a personal preference.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Also, if the inner legs are extended too far...you will get more movement from the legs when parked. I run the main legs down so that I only have about 8" of inner leg showing. I do however, have a 4X10X10" block under each foot everytime we park. No matter if it's on dirt or concrete. I do the same with the rear stabilizers. Always chock the wheels before you unhook.

AK92CQ

I extended mine too far this evening loading up and getting ready to head out. It's not the fuse and its not the circuit breaker. There's power at the motor so I am assuming the motor burnt out without blowing the fuse. Guess I'll be hand cranking this week end!