Edge advantages over Focus

I am comparing the two trailers, and want to know what are the advantages of purchasing the edge over the focus?

From what I can research, it looks like the edge is just a little nicer, are there significant upgrades or something that would compel me to purchase the Edge over the focus?

what was your experience with them?

jimtoo

Hi Mountain Mike,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I don't have an Edge or Focus myself, but they are both nice units. I'm sure you will get some opinions soon here.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

M

Mcreech

Mountain Mike - here is what you have to ask yourself in real simply terms, " Is the coolness of the Edge worth the extra money" The Edge uses high tech, lite weight materials which cost more..... So with the Edge you get a lighter stylist camper vs the Focus which is more traditionally built....The stuff that stands out on the Edge would be the Front Cap, the Windows, the 7 ft curved soft touch ceiling, LED lighting, slam baggage doors and a 3 way Refer......Hope this helps
Mike C

camr

Mountain Mike, one word: Weight! Wait, make that two words: Less Weight!!! :)
Cam