Garage Floor

tmax264

Does anyone know what the garage floor is made of and what to use to get it back to its origional black color mine looks fade from cleaning.

trvlrerik

I know that I have put Armor All on the floor, it looked great but was so slick that I washed it with simple green and rinsed it down very good but putting the trailer nose high and using a hose and left it alone. I have not noticed any fading doing this. I try to keep oil off of the floor from any leaking or toy maintanance by using pizza boxes with kitty litter under them.

In my opinion a floor with a little traction is better in the garage than a shiny surface floor.

ParkIt

Not sure but you might try Monstaliner if it isn't a composite material. I rocked it on both Jeeps, now its cover the dash and hose it down with no color fade or damage. Also acts as a sound damping so its worth looking into.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
You might try 303 on a small area to see if it's too slippery. It should be less slick than Armoral and it's good protection. I tried checking the Monstaliner website but it kept crashing Firefox. There are other sites that carry Monstaliner. It's a DIY application bed liner.