Help locating a 3210 Cyclone

CrazyTed

Ok, does anyone know of a dealer near VA that has a Cyclone 3210 in stock? My wife an I are going to purchase a fifth-wheel toy hauler before the summer. We have several models from different manufacturers that we are interested in. So far we have been unable to go see any of these models. It seems that the first manufacturer who's RV we can actually take a tour of may get our business. I guess we are getting somewhat frustrated since no one around here seems to sell anything shorter than the 38-40 toy haulers.

CrazyTed

That was the first thing I did. I then searched the internet for all the Heartland dealers that aren't listed on the dealer search. I've contacted all the ones I can find near VA and no one has anything but the largest haulers in stock. I can't tow those with my truck and I can't afford a new truck. You can tell I'm getting frustrated. I'm trying to locate three different models from three different makers and so far I can't locate any of them near the east coast....

jbeletti

Ted,

Please call this number today: 574-262-5992. Ask for the Cyclone Sales Manager for your part of the country. They should know their dealers' inventory plus what's coming offline soon.

Let us know.

Jim

Sol

CrazyTed, hope the info. Jim gave you will be more helpful. I'd invite you over to check out ours (as we are scheduled to finally take delivery tomorrow), but I'm pretty sure a few thousand mile drive is not what you had in mind, lol. Keep us posted.

CrazyTed

We are willing to travel but that would be too far. I've already called Heartland twice and left a message both times. I haven't received a call back yet.... I did speak to my one local dealer but he said no one has one anywhere near here...

mufflerman

Ted,
It may be a sign to look elsewhere? I bought a VERY LARGE HEADACHE when I purchased my 3795 back in Dec. 05'. There are a lot of toy haulers on the market. Our 3795 is in the shop again or should I say still.

Lizn8r

CrazyTed, don't bother looking up in New England for a dealer with a 3210 available ... the dealers up here only have the bigger models. The smaller models "don't sell" so they don't order them. They just don't get it that some of don't want or need big. Of course ... ;) they'll be more than happy to order one for me! I just can't bring myself to purchase one sight unseen.

OTOH, I did see the 3795 and I very much liked what I saw as far as the fit and finish. I have to believe that the quality will not drop off from model to model.

If you do happen to find one, please let me know. I'm pretty much resigned to travelling the length of the East Coast in order to just walk through one! I'll do the same and let you know if I trip across one.

Liz

C

Cyclone1

CrazyTED... Catchy name! LOL... Hey Cyclone1 here. I am the product manager for the Cyclone line. We just sign a great dealer in VA named RV Outlet. He is just recieving units in as we speak. However, I dont belive he has a 3210 in stock just yet. You could look at the Cyclone units he has recieved to gat a good look at the Quality and construction of the unit. I know they would be more than happy to work with you! Also, I believe Leos in Gambrills, MD has a 3210. Let me know if we can be of more assistance. We hope to earn your business!!

CrazyTed

I am familiar with RV Outlet USA. He said he has the 4012 in stock. Way too big for my truck. From what I gathered on the phone with them, they aren't interested in any of the toy haulers that are smaller than 40 foot unless they are the lower price, lower end units. Thanks. I was looking at Leos site but it didn't list a 3012, only the larger units...

fireflipper

EX-Travel Bug
Fireflipper

Crazyted
I know it would be a little drive, but call RV's For Less in Knoxville Tn. You can go online at RVsForLess.net. I quarrantee you he will work with you to get what you want at a much better price then anyone else. It will be worht the drive. Call Butch at the number on the web site.

* Hyperlink repaired by Admin *

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Is it possible that someone could take detailed photos of the 3210 and send them to you? It wouldn't be the same as walking through one, but it would give you a feeling and be better than just having a brochure to look at. Then you could look at one of the bigger models and compare what you see to what's in the pictures.

We ordered an 08 3670RL without being able to see one first hand. Heartland went out of their way to get me a fabric sample of the new color scheme offered and our factory rep. tried to get us photos, but the units weren't off the line yet to be photographed at all. Its hard to put down a deposit on a coach you haven't seen at all. I know that feeling really well!

We were not disappointed when our coach arrived. The colors and features were exactly as described other than the ones that were better than expected. Good luck with your decision.

noccar

I would have to say i was in the same situation, there are no dealers in Alaska and i did not want to buy one site unseeen. i was able to find one last week in Jacksonville, Fl. Just happened to be there on a business trip. The fit and finish is the same on the small units as the large. Now that we have seen it we will be making the decsion to buy the 3210 or the larger unit. Still have to find someone to order one for me.

Lizn8r

OK, so now it would be nice if some Cyclone dealers would read these threads, figure out that quite a few of us want the smaller toyhaulers and will start to stock them!!

jimtoo

For Noccar and Lizn8r,

Give ExploreUSA a call in Seguin, TX. They have some Cyclones in stock and have 8 dealer locations. Call 866-813-2770 and talk to Ryan Washington or Ben Notgrass. They have treated us like a king and their service is tops. They will give you a good price and I don't think they would hesitate on ordering one for you.

I know it would be a long drive for you, but you would get to see part of TEXAS, and if I knew when you were coming, why you might even get to meet me.

Jim

C

Chulinw

CrazyTed, I was at the Pensacola RV show today and I think Holiday on Wheels, Panama City, FL has a Cyclone 3210 for sale. Call 850 785-1566 and ask for Sam the owner and he can answer your questions real fast. He is real nice man that has lots of HL products for sale. I think his web site holidayonwheels.org You can also do a fast search on the web for the above name and city and it will come up. Good luck.:D