Weight for bunk in the 2011 M18

CCRPDR

Hello Everyone

Does anybody know what the bunk weight capacity is for the M18 2011? In the M18 2010 I have read it is 100 lbs. Each if my kids weigh just over 100 lbs.

thank you so much any input would be great.

jimtoo

Hi CCRPDR,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Not sure but think there is a sticker showing max weight on the bunks. But some one with an M18 should be on soon and give us the information.

Enjoy the forum and your new Edge.

Jim M

CCRPDR

Thank You

My hubby and our 3 kids are anxiously awaiting June 2 when we pick up our new edge, we came a long way from tents to pop up now a real trailer, thank you for your hospitality

The Raymond Clan

RonBB

Can't speak to the 2011 M18 but in my 2010 M18 the upper bunk is only rated 100 Pounds. If you scan through the forum you will find that someone modified it to support more. Hope this helps. Hope you like your M18 as much as I like mine. Ron

CCRPDR

Thank you everyone for helping us with the bunk weight werecieved a call from the dealer yestersay and found out that the wieght for the bunk for the 2011 m18 is 200lbs

Thank you

Cheryl

Yellowreef

Without knowing your dealer, I would tell you to definitely verify that information with Heartland. Dealers sometimes pull answers out of thin air based on previous experiences with "similar" trailers.

CCRPDR

Thank you for the information i actually called Heartland and they verified the bunk capacity in the M18 to be 200lbs