Did we just 'not get' our manual?

Hi! We just took delivery of our 2012 RW405 which has the Jensen DVD/stereo system. We did not get any manuals for it other than for the speakers. Can you point us in the right direction? We have this wonderful system and NO IDEA how to play a DVD or watch a movie from our camcorder! Thank you!

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
customerservice@jensenrvdirect.com is the email address for Jensen. They usually will respond to your post as well.

PS I see you are from WA state. I would like to encourage you to consider joining the Heartland Owners Club. My wife AnaLyn and I are newly appointed Chapter Leaders and are attempting to host the first WA Rally in August. Consider this a personal invitation!

Best Wishes!

SMDAT

Hey Steve and AnaLyn!

Happened to come across this message and noticed your member rig photo. Pulling a Big Country with the 2500 correct?, Are you also towing or carrying a bike on back? We have the 08 GMC version, pulling an ElkRidge QSRL and "carrying" a 250 scooter on rear rack.

Have you had any towing issues? We have not yet, seems to humm right down the road, just interested in your experiences here...

Thanks!
Sean