Cleaning Windows

Chumbly

Hello All- We just purchased a 2011 Edge M21...but still haven't had a chance to actually use it yet, but looking foreward to the experience. One question we never had properly answered, (and can't seem to find in the owner's manual), was- How does a person go about "properly" cleaning the windows. As they are plastic, we are very concerned about scatching them up. Thank you for your answers...great to be here.

jimtoo

Hi Chumbly,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I can't help you with cleaning the plastic windows,,,, in fact, I had no idea they used plastic windows. Hopefully someone will be in soon to help you out with a solution.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Chumbly, welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum & Family. I wasn't aware there were any plastic windows in RV's But you must know cause you have them. In the past, on a motorcycle windscreen, I've used Plexus. CLICK HERE It's a spray product specifically made for cleaning plastic windows and other surfaces. There are many out there. Any reputable cycle shop should have what you need.
Enjoy your new Edge!

Last edited: