ATF: Road Warrior - 2nd air conditioner

TerryM

I recently bought a new Road Warrior toy hauler with the 10 garage. It has the thermostatic control roof fan. My questions is, is it wired for a 2nd air unit to be installed in the garage? Would there be any other problems to consider? I was thinking of installing the 13500 dometic roof air.

Thanks,
Terry M.

timbuktu

In my research to buy a Cyclone, I talked to the factory and while it's not wired for a 2nd a/c in the garage, they said they could do it at the factory for an extra $130. I assume the RW is the same in that it is not wired in the garage, but can be done. You should give them a call and see how they do it if you have any questions.

Sandpirate69

Terry,

I just picked up my Road Warrior yesterday and noticed that the A/C does not cool as good as my Coleman Mach III, which was on my Jayco Toy Hauler. But check the roof vent in the bedroom, I think i read that it was wired for an A/C. I was thinking of installing an 11500 in the bedroom vent to cool it as well as the bathroom. I plan on calling the factory tomorrow or monday. If you find something out please advise, i will do the same.

Thanks,

Ivan