Happy Anniversary

truknutt

Committed Member
Hey isn't that something; another couple I know made it another year. I MUST be good luck!! HeHe!! ;) ;)

Happy Anniversary from the both of us to you!

jbeletti

Hey isn't that something; another couple I know made it another year. I MUST be good luck!! HeHe!! ;) ;)

Happy Anniversary from the both of us to you!

Making it another year comes from having such a great time RVing together and sharing in the good times with friends at rallies and other events.

At least that's what I want to think has some part in it :)

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Making it another year comes from having such a great time RVing together and sharing in the good times with friends at rallies and other events.

At least that's what I want to think has some part in it :)

You are aboslutely right Jim! There's no place to hide in the Bighorn so you might as well get along! It's just easier that way and, as an added bonus, you don't have to worry about your friends offering you an air mattress in the basement!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
On a serious note

Thank you babe for a wonderful life so far! You'll hang in there forever as long as I keep dangling new trucks under your nose!

To everyone else, thank you for the sweet wishes for a happy one. Love you one and all!

jnbhobe

Happy Anniversary Debbi & John, hope you have a great day!! And keep dangling that truck in front of John and maybe a real one will pop up.LOL

Patti & Jon

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
You are aboslutely right Jim! There's no place to hide in the Bighorn so you might as well get along! It's just easier that way and, as an added bonus, you don't have to worry about your friends offering you an air mattress in the basement!

The air mattress offer is always available.

rumaco

US Army Retired (CW4)
This year will be 45 for us. I married her (my first date in high school) after my return from Vietnam. Never had a better friend and life long companion! Would not trade her for anything on this earth!!!!

Manzan

Offering our congratulations as well! We got married five days after I got out of the army. That will be 46 years come September.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Newsflash!!!

Just got home. John took me out for our special day to Camping World for 25' of Sewer Hose as a just in case for Goshen. While pulling out of the parking lot I said Honey, would you take me for a burger? So we celebrated at Burger King! I love that man!!!!!!

Actual celebration will be on Saturday so I'm not surprised!

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Happy Anniversary folks. Sounds like John knows how to treat his lady with a fine dinner and plumbing fixtures. I will note these items in my little book of suuceesful marriage hints. Looks like John got a New Ford and also sounds like your repairs are coming along in a timely manner. Enjoy it all, as long as you can, cause we can't take any of this with us on the big camping trip int the sky.