Big Country hydraulics

HessRaP

Bryan,
We've been searching for quite a while for a 5th wheel to purchase and decided on the BC3450TS come this winter. Seeing some of your videos and some models in the 'flesh', have noticed the hydraulic pump being shown. Apparently, we've misunderstood the hydraulic 'question' which concerns the front landing gear. We've 'assumed' that they were hydraulic in addition to the slide out motors. If they are in fact electric, is there any possibility to order hydraulics when ordering from a dealer? Thanks for taking the time to hear our concerns.
Ray

B

bwwalczak

You are correct, there are electric front jacks currently on Big Countrys. Please correspond with your local dealer, there are plans to offer hydraulic front jacks in the future.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Hello Ray!

Welcome to the forum. As 3450TS owners, I can say both AnaLyn and I are very pleased with the coach. I sent you a PM with some information I hope is helpful.

Best Wishes in your quest!

Kstang71

The 2012 Gold Edition 3650rl comes with the front hydraulics. I don't know if the rears can be special ordered or not.. wish it was all hydraulic with the auto leveling.