Yes We Did!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
John and I have finally purchsed a new truck. We have been having fun changing our signatures a little at a time all week hoping someone would notice. Some have and yet others needed some coaxing! Bye-Bye Bertha! We're going to miss you!

Attachments

• IMG_1672.jpg
    IMG_1672.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 136

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Thanks Buddy! Tomorrow she gets a Rhino Liner and the hitch installed on Monday. Over the weekend TPMS, GiraffeG4 Height Detection Monitor (DON'T SAY IT! :rolleyes: Please!!), CB Radio, Running Board Lights and some chrome accessories to be installed!

What a way to pass the time while the rig is in the shop!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations guys. And it sounds like the detailing is also coming along. Hope to see it in 12 days???

rumaco

US Army Retired (CW4)
Rhino liners are great, but the rust starts UNDERNEATH! I have had two trucks with Rhino lining and both have rusted from the bottom! My last one I had done on Both sides and so far no problem.......................................Rhino is ONLY good on the top!!!!

jnbhobe

Now that you've come clean !! I know why John was asking all them questions in NJ. Can't wait to hear all the details. Hope we get to see it in about a week. Congratulations!! ;) ( for JB )

jbeletti

Awesome John and Deb! But how much supplies from Sams Club for the rally, will the bed hold? Love ya... Now where's that wink icon again?

dieselsweetheart

Why is it you buy a new truck and I get yelled at by the dieselengineer that I didn't tell him??? Did I know this? NO? Geez louise, now you got me in trouble!! ;-) Guess we not only have the oldest rig, we also have the oldest truck....

Congrats! Will be looking forward to seeing it!!!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Awesome John and Deb! But how much supplies from Sams Club for the rally, will the bed hold? Love ya... Now where's that wink icon again?

JB, we'll help you out any way we can and being as how it is a long bed - LOT'S!

Why is it you buy a new truck and I get yelled at by the dieselengineer that I didn't tell him??? Did I know this? NO? Geez louise, now you got me in trouble!! ;-) Guess we not only have the oldest rig, we also have the oldest truck....

Cheryl, You are not to blame that we played the silent game this week. Jim is just upset with the make! This too shall pass! Your rig looks sweet on his truck so he has nothing to fret over!

bill40

John and I have finally purchsed a new truck. We have been having fun changing our signatures a little at a time all week hoping someone would notice. Some have and yet others needed some coaxing! Bye-Bye Bertha! We're going to miss you!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!! Now that looks familiar, wonder where I saw it ??? Are the new graphics ordered??

bill40

It's OK Cheryl we also have a old truck and we are also OLD!!!

loafer

Wow a new truck, see what you started Jon another Blue Oval Heartland tow rig.
Congrats looks like she will be all decked out before you know it.
Will this be called Bertha #2 ? Its hard to keep secrets here on the forumn
Have fun Guys
Bill

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Wow a new truck, see what you started Jon another Blue Oval Heartland tow rig.
Congrats looks like she will be all decked out before you know it.
Will this be called Bertha #2 ? Its hard to keep secrets here on the forumn
Have fun Guys
Bill

Jon was not the reason but he was a driving force behind the thought! We are undecided on the name right now but we'll settle it soon.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Let down number 1! Got a call from Monmouth Truck at 2:00 and they can't get the Bed Liner done! Went back to pick it up and they were very nice about it. John was nice too. Much nicer than he was on the way up there. :mad: We had ordered some accents and they didn't charge us for the running board light strips in return for the delay! :cool: Really wanted to have the bed liner done before the hitch install but...... The worst thing about tight scheduling is the mushroom affect when something goes wrong! Hoping for a better day today!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
GOSHEN UPDATE!!! It appears we should have our camper back by next Saturday. Crossroads is shooting for Thursday so we can still get to the PA Rally but in the event they can't make it, Saturday at the latest! I am a happy girl for sure!