New road warrior 2012 30c

Robby

Just brought it home and turned on the generator for power but nothing is working like the air or. is there a switch or something I need to do to run off the gen.tv

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Is anything working? any 12 volt? I'm not sure about the RW but our Big Horn has a battery disconnect. You might try looking around where the battery is located for one. Good luck

Robby

the battery disconnect is on when the unit is plugged into AC everything works fine but when I try to run off the generator nothing works

rustyshakelford

Make sure the breakers on the generator on not tripped. Open the front comp. Pull off the genny cover, the breakers are there. More than likely your issue.

Brett

Robby

no I already checked that and they were both on I will have to call the dealer tomorrow but thanks for your help guys

porthole

Retired
How much time did you give it? The transfer switch from shore power to genny is automatic and NOT instant. It takes a few seconds.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
There is no need to have the battery diconnected when on shore or generator power. If you do then you are only running the 12V system off the convertor and you are not charging the battery.

Robby

Took it to the dealer today turns out the factory had it wired wrong thanks everyone for your help.... Happy Camping..