Braggin Rights for my Granddaughter

TXBobcat

Fulltime
This weekend my Granddaughter competed in bicycle racing. She is 12 and is competing against older riders mainly older boys and she has become the Texas State Champion in her class. Later this year she will be competing in another state competition.

DSC_1221M.jpg DSC_1226M.jpg

This race is on closed off streets and is 30 laps. Each lap is at least 1/2 mile.
There was a 25 mph wind.

Glad I am an old man. I would hate to try to keep up with her.

Proud Grandpa.
BC

jimtoo

Hi Bob.... Congratulations to your Granddaughter.. I know Grandpa & Grandma are proud of her.

Jim M

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Very Cool Bobcat, Please pass on our congratulations from us and wish her well in her next event. It's refreshing to see young kids doing something other than hanging out at the mall.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrads to her. I'm a firm believer in sports for kids. It goes along ways keeping them out of trouble. And yes also out of the malls. Good for her!

plumberdude

congrats bob-pat,
yes we to like to see kids in sports,this builds up self image, of course good parents and grandparents help out also.
hope your travels bring you there safe and sound.
pat-lori(the trike rider) miriah (THE BOSS)

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Her parents should be arrested for letting her play outdoors and get exercise. They're creating a monster, aka., a healthy young person.

Congrats to her.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
congratulations grandparents. Isn't it fun watches the little ones grow up and succeed.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Her parents should be arrested for letting her play outdoors and get exercise. They're creating a monster, aka., a healthy young person.

Yes, my daughter is creating a monster. A very lovey and enjoyable monster and you should have heard that old man standing by the rail yelling his head off. They should have put him in jail.

BC

Bernie55

Congrat's, our 3 children played sports, and now our 9 grandchildren play sports. It's nice to see them tired at the end of the day, plus it keeps grandma & pa busy..

SilverRhino

Congratulations to all!!

Both our children were very active in Sports and Scouting while they were growing up.......Can't wait for our Grandson's first T-Ball game.....Oh that's right he's only two!!

Congratulations again to your Grand daughter......I'm sure your buttons were popping!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Bob, tell here congratulations. Our kids use to bicycle cross (motor cross on bikes) They won a few trophies too. I know you and Pat are proud.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Update: Granddaughter in National Track Bicycle Racing..

This last weekend we went to the National Race in Frisco Tx. In the Junior Women's 13-14 yr old competition our 12yr old Granddaughter placed 5th in the nation. What a contest. We are so proud of her and are looking to see how she will do next year.

On Oval Track
Madison Curry - USAC Photo.jpg

Far Right
DSC_1946M.jpg

Support your grandchildren. It's a blast to be young again..

BC