park city utah

plumberdude

Hey there everyone,
We would like to if anybody has stayed in Park City UTAH or close by??
We need to be there in Sept. and would like to take our rolling condo with us.
thanks for any input.
pat-lori
miriah (the boss):)

Crumgater

We're also going to be in the Salt Lake City area in September... for a football game. Would prefer to be up in the mountains, but we picked the KOA in city to be close to the Utah stadium. Haven't been there before, so we'll have to check back here with a review when we get back. Of course, that doesn't help you for this year...

timbuktu

Pony Express RV Resort is a fairly new park in North SLC. I have only driven by it, but it seems pretty nice and conveniently located to the highway for trips anywhere in SLC or PC. There's also the Park City RV Resort. I've been to PC many times and didn't even know there was a RV park there so I have no gouge on this particular park. If you Google either park you'll get some info. Good luck! Park City is beautiful in the fall!

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
Can't remember the name of the campground we stayed at a couple of years ago but it was right across the road from the Outlet Mall. The sites were all cement pads with full hook-ups. We woke up to snow one morning so spent the day shopping. Doug

bunnie1203

I live in Park City, there is an Rv place right off of the freeway and 224 (Kimball Junction area) But if I were you I would book a place at Tanner Flat up little cottonwood canyon. you are 20 minutes from down town Salt Lake, you have a river, trees very private and quiet (get #26 if you can)

plumberdude

We found a park in Park City (Park City RV Resort) have you seen it? My conference is at the Marriott in Park City. So, we thought this would be easy access to? Any other info you could give us we would appreciate!
DW-Lori