BC 3650 is in

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Our 2012 BC 3650 is in!!! We spent some time today going thru it for the first time. RVS for Less haven't finished putting on the extras yet so we got our fingers crossed that it will be completed for us to get and load before heading to the National Rally. Here are some pics.
2012 BC 9.jpg2012 BC 1.jpg2012 BC 10.jpg2012 BC 11.jpg
Ain't it cool. Can't wait!:cool:

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Very Cool!! Hope you get it in time. Are you folks anywhere near Erwin? I guided some folks from there.

Nabo

Thanks CodyCarver - we are excited but both of us have a little anxiety. Yes we are in East Tennessee near Knoxville. Erwin is northeast of us between Johnson City and the North Carolina line. It's a very little community.

Nabo

Well - the SouthernNights' will just have to plan on coming to the Tennessee Rally. Give us a call and let us know what ya'll thinking/planning on the other coaches.
B--

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Nathan & Byrd, Congratulations on the new rig. The poodles 1st question was what Bam Bam thought
of it. Randy, Santha and the poodles. LOL

Nabo

Bless his pea-pick'n little heart, he didn't get to go with us today for the first visit. Was he happy - NO - but his time will come soon. With the weather in the upper 90's, it was just too hot for him.
Hope to see ya'll in Goshen.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Awesome looking rig! Congratulations! I am sure you will enjoy your Big Country as much as we enjoy ours.

Best Wishes!

archbarb

Very nice. You will really love the Platinum color, it is so easy to keep clean. Looks like a lot more space from what you had.

Wish we could see it in Goshen, but we will be in Key West that week with our 3250TS instead!!!!!

Archie

Nabo

For those that have asked and will be at Goshen - absolutely yes - the coach wil be opened for all to see.

Nabo

Congratulation Pannell on your new BC3650. We absolutely love ours - lots of room and a great work area in the kitchen. Enjoy and travel safely.

Brandon.Prewitt

Nabo, how does that truck work for you? I'm in the market for a truck and leaning toward a DRW Chevrolet. Is DRW a big jump in stability or not enough to notice?

Nabo

Our truck works great. This is the third truck we have had pulling fifth wheels over the last 8 years. A 1500 a 2500 and now a 3500. We prefer this arrangement as opposed to a dually. We drive our truck every day to work and it just makes life easier to deal with from parking at work to pulling the rig. We have never had any problems or issues with this configuration and we have a lot of friends that pull the same way. Some people add air bags but we have never felt like we needed them. i would suggest that you drive both configurations and go with what you feel comfortable with.