Electrical Help Needed

BluegrassMan

Hi Guy's:

I "thought" that my pump was bad, bought a new one. That isn't the problem. I was told at the dealer that there is a control box that all the leads go from the 3 different switches . It's like a selenoid of sorts, that way you can control the pump from different locations.

What I need to know is "WHERE is it", The paperwork from Shur-Flo, that came with my trailer shows a simple schematic of this control box, I just don't know where it is. If I can "jerry rig" around this box with "1" switch to work, I'll have water for this weekend. HELP !!!!!!!:eek:

Uncle Rog

I am surprised at that, I thought the pump,when on, was on demand and that when you open a fixture the pump started from the loss of pressure......curious....UR

BluegrassMan

Uncle Rog: The pump has to be turned on at the switch panel in the closet or, bathroom, or Docking station. THEN it works on demand, but you CAN turn the pump OFF.

Princess Kathleen: I know where the pump switch is,the one I'm talking about is the box "hidden" that controls all three separate pump switches. It's not in sight, it's connected back inside the bottom of the trailer Somewhere!