Check this out! Really, really cool

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Linda just made this awesome vinyl logo. More to come.

Attachments

• 100_0889.JPG
    100_0889.JPG
    344.7 KB · Views: 117
  • 100_0890.JPG
    100_0890.JPG
    347 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Love it - love it! What a great idea. Can you imagine all the different state chapters having this, e-z to tell which state they are from. Really - too cool. Is Linda game to it for some of the other states?

mrcomer

neat, but why place it on the slide out?

Linda says that this outdoor vinyl is good for 6 years. I wnated it there to help extend the life of it. We also plan on adding more to this slideout. Mostly or names and chapter leader title. No reason this could not be placed on other places on your rig.

GETnBYE

Could you ask her how she got the logo and what font she used..........basically........the recipe?
Nita

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Could you ask her how she got the logo and what font she used..........basically........the recipe?
Nita

That would be cool to know. Dar is a Cricut player, too.

In the interim, since the two trailer hitch logos I have won't work with my trailer hitch and the Equinox doesn't have a hitch, I cut the stem off one of them and used some automotive trim tape to fashion my own mounting on the rear of the BH. I've added my HOC number with a Sharpie.

View attachment 13378

mrcomer

Linda is bringing here Cricut with her to the Rally. Maybe ya'll could get together and have one of those scrapbook parties.

mrcomer

One more cool thing to add. We bought some t-shirt transfer vinyl and look at the results. I am really stoked.

Attachments

• 100_0891.JPG
    100_0891.JPG
    395.1 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

Nabo

Linda - how do apply the decals to the coach? I got a bunch from you at the National rally but because of my problem with my toe, I didn't get instructions on how to apply to a surface. Thanks B--

mrcomer

Mark do you have a date for the ohio rally yet? tom p

Tom and Nancy,
We have not made any decisions yet. Our daughter Amanda will be graduating this year and also has an opportunity to go to New York with her vocal ensemble from the High School. They will be performing in New York as well as taking in some shows on broadway. I am hopeful that we can make some time in July for the rally. I want to try to have it in the summer while school is out for most. I realize it is the hotter part of summer. I am still very much considering having it in the Amish community in Ohio. Lots to do for all.

Later,
Mark

mrcomer

Linda - how do apply the decals to the coach? I got a bunch from you at the National rally but because of my problem with my toe, I didn't get instructions on how to apply to a surface. Thanks B--

Hi Byrd,
Hope you and your toe are doing better. We have not made any videos or created an instructions as of yet, something still on our to-do list. I did kowever find some very informative videos on youtube Try the links below. If for some reason those liks do not work try going to youtube.com and searching for vinyl lettering installation. I was actually interested in your clubs impression of the decals. Linda and I have wanted to expand this and offer these for all the chapters but we find ourselves so busy.

http://youtu.be/Lt9cIKU_cmU
http://youtu.be/3_cO57auO8I

Hope this helps,
Mark

porthole

Retired
Tom and Nancy,
We have not made any decisions yet. Our daughter Amanda will be graduating this year and also has an opportunity to go to New York with her vocal ensemble from the High School. They will be performing in New York as well as taking in some shows on broadway. I am hopeful that we can make some time in July for the rally. I want to try to have it in the summer while school is out for most. I realize it is the hotter part of summer. I am still very much considering having it in the Amish community in Ohio. Lots to do for all.

Later,
Mark

To paraphrase - if you set it up, they will come!

Nabo

Thanks for the links. As for the toe - I can definitely tell you when the weather is about to change!!!! It hurts! :(

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
To paraphrase - if you set it up, they will come!

What Duane said!

We like you're July idea Mark. There is nothing going on in the Northeast Region in July so prepare for the influx of those needing their rally fix! Us included!

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
Hey All, Mary has a Cricut and does alot of scrapbooking especially about our long journeys. If directions appear we will investigate the posibility for the NJ Rally as well as the NE Rally. BTW she has the larger machine.

tom & Mary