ATF: Edge - Why no drawers on 2012 M17 night stand?

We just got our new M17 and we love it. However, all the 2011's we looked at had two slide out drawers in the night stand between the two beds. This was one of the small convenience features we really liked. However our new 2012 did not have any drawers. Questions. 1) Was it supposed to have the two drawers installed? 2) If so, how do I go about getting them, and then getting them installed? 3) If for some reason the new 2012 models do not have them, and the cabinet is the same size which it probably is, can I get the hardware and install them myself, and 4) How would I go about getting the hardware?

Again, although we have yet to take the trailer on the road, the M17 is perfect for us. An incredible amount of storage/cabinet space for such a small lightweight trailer!

irvin56

Phone them and ask, can get parts odered also, may have been an oversite on this. numbers on main page of this website

The factory said they took the 2 drawers out on the 2012 night stand to save money. A nice feature gone to save a few bucks literally? Go figure.