Really! Today of all days!

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
So, we've been preping and looking forward to our yearly summer trip to the wife's yankee homeland in Bad Axe Michigan. All the farm chores are caught up, dad's around to take care of odd's and ends and all is well. 0545 I'm standing on the back deck, enjoying a nice cool Oklahoma country morning and I hear water running. Water line broke under the house. What the duce? So I done the manly thing, turned the water off and I'll deal with it when I get home.:cool:

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
I told Stacy that we would just stay in the trailer until I get it fixed. Since I like the trailer better than the house, other than the A/C thing, I may never fix it.:rolleyes::angel::cool::cool:

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Same old story...more feathers and less Chicken. Glad you decided to wait for the fix. Just get it done before winter.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
It's always something. I went to the dentist today to have him check a little sensitivity I had with a filling. Got sent to an orthodontist for a root canal to prep for a crown. The only ouch was the $950 I had to pay for the root job (no dental plan). The crown will get dealt with later in the month.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Well, got home last night and tore into it this morning:(:( It seems that one of the valves to the washer/dryer just gave up. Nice leak running down the wall. Plumbing repair, drywall repair, sub-floor damaged. At least the washer covers it up. It will have an access panel when I'm done today.:p